Junior Mechanical Designer
We are a team of local leaders with global voices and a passion for deep green engineering solutions. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with a staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their fields. Located in fifteen offices across North America and the United Kingdom, along with an international network of affiliates, our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Our organization is designed to specifically meet the challenge of accelerating critical change in sustainable building practices. Our integrated approach to building systems design allows us to enhance opportunities that nature provides, working in harmony with a building’s environment to reduce its reliance on outside energy sources. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We’re committed to engaging you with learning and growth opportunities. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people we interact with.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including half-day Fridays, and award-winning open office design and location and company-sponsored social events. With Canadian offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, and Toronto, and high-profile projects around the world, we are a growing company and were ranked as one of Canada’s Top 50 Workplaces three times in the last five years.
Must be a team player with the ability to receive and execute instructions from the Design Staff. Proficient operating knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 is required as well as specific building services drafting experience in HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems. Initiative and inclination to learn are preferred.
- AutoCAD/Revit Operator
- Provide production assistance to the Design Staff as follows:
- Set up AutoCAD/Revit drawing files including digitizing and cleaning up working drawings.
- HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing drafting as per mark-ups provided by Design Staff.
- Ensure Integral design checklist (drawing standards section) is being followed.
- Ensure Integral’s AutoCAD/Revit Standards are being followed.
- Maintain AutoCAD/Revit files.
- Co-ordinate mechanical requirements with other mechanical services (assistance provided by Design Staff as needed).
- Detailed check of work prior to returning finished product to Designer.
- University degree, college/technology diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other applicable area
- Minimum 2 years AutoCAD experience coupled with some design experience in HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems
- Revit experience is an asset
- Able to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical drawings with supervision provided by senior staff
- Ability to think mechanically and/or mechanically inclined
- Some knowledge of mechanical building services engineering codes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. We are a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
Junior Piping Drafter, Contract (Oil & Gas) - Vancouver, BC
Mechanical Systems / HVAC Engineer
Mechanical CAD Designer / Fire Protection Junior Engineer