AGTA Home Care
File Management (Homecare):
- Meet with the Home Care Manager daily to set priorities, update on progress and suggest alternatives to stay on schedule.
- Act as a backup for the Homecare Manager when he/she is not available.
- Handle Complaints, no shows, vacation time requests, sick time
- Ensure Homecare providers are submitting time sheets in on time
- Schedule homecare provider staff
- Match and schedule personal support workers and nurses to meet our client’s requirements/requests.
- Provide prompt and courteous response to all customer inquiries and requirements and prepare required documentation. (this requires working on call (from home) 2-3 weekdays per month)
- Address and resolve customer complaints or direct their requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Process employee time sheets for payroll purposes
- Organize regular staff meetings with field staff
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of interviews with potential candidates for employment with the company
- Assist in various administrative support duties as required.
- Intake calls
- Ensure that funding is available before filling a file
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with third party referral sources
- Conduct competition service pricing reviews bi-annually
- Ensure that Employees are performing all the specified duties that are required on their files
- Send Employees Work Assignment Forms advising the employee of their schedule and duties
- Organize client schedules, including statutory holidays
- Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position as requested.
- Enforce and adhere to the codes of the company's Mission.
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Identify your own strengths and weaknesses and request assistance in developing these areas.
- Report unsafe working conditions.
- Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position.
- Enforce and adhere to the codes of the company's Business Code of Conduct.
- Follow company procedures to both their letter and intent.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Case Coordinator - Home Health Care
CN Sr Mgr Service II/Le gestionnaire principal de service II