Incident and Problem Specialist/Coordinator
ZE PowerGroup Inc.
We are a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based analytical tools, services and dashboards. This role will have a positive impact on service delivery.
The candidate will act as the Primary Incident Recovery Manager and leverage a pool of volunteers who will act as secondary or backup Incident Recovery Managers to cover for vacations and provide additional bandwidth as and when required.
- Maintain high service quality by driving the resolution of Major Incidents and by leading evidence-based problem investigation
- Act as an escalation contact for the service desk for high priority incidents
- Proactively monitor priority ticket reports to ensure timely response
- Transition and prioritize Major Incidents to Problem Management
- Manage Problem Records and Known Error Records in ZE knowledgebase in conjunction with service desk
- Liaise and collaborate with departments on providing solutions to customer pains
- Develop and maintain operational procedures for Problem Management to meet business requirements of ZE and its clients
- Provide clear, concise, timely updates to internal and external stakeholders on incidents and problems
- Identify opportunities to further optimize operational efficiency and implement continuous improvement strategy
- Provide process input to other key service management processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Security Management, and Knowledge Management
- Offer peer support and mentorship to incident response teams on best practices
- Familiar with IT Service Management best practices; ITIL Practitioner certification is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in service desk specializing in incident and problem management in an agile environment
- Experience in planning, delivering, and managing projects
- Experience in problem solving for customers
- Demonstrate the ability to drive problem resolution throughout the service lifecycle
- Trend analysis and root cause analysis
- Stakeholder management and resource management
- Ability to mobilize and command a taskforce to drive the resolution of high-profile incidents
- Adept at reporting incidents and problems to different audiences
- A keen eye for process development and improvement opportunities
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.