Want to help design a revolutionary product that will change the way Canadians interact with their healthcare benefits providers? Join Benecaid`s new Innovation Group - we’re a passionate team set on innovating and collaborating to disrupt our industry, at a company that is small enough for you to make a big impact, yet large enough to have the resources and assets to help you build and succeed. Now, we need you – a passionate, well-rounded graphic designer to be our creative lead and take control of all things design, from product interfaces to digital ad campaigns.
- Create ideas, communications and interfaces that drive new customers, engagement, and loyalty
- Be creative! Concept and create digital ad campaigns, develop brand imagery for a variety of media including emails and social, and design the layout of collateral
- Manage brand consistency across all channels and look for new ways to get the Benecaid brand out
- A designer with a strong portfolio and experience creating amazing digital customer experiences across the web and mobile
- Fluent in design related software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and other internet-based tools
- Strong business, technical and analytic skills with the ability to take business requirements into consideration, understand the technical implementation of your designs, and optimize web experiences for search engines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a flare for visual communication
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with exceptional organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- A high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Possesses a balance of strategic focus and detailed-orientation, with a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner
- Coding of any kind is an asset – HTML, CSS, JS etc.
What we provide
- The opportunity to help design ground-breaking apps and lead the creative vision at a great company, with countless opportunities to work on challenging and high visibility projects that will disrupt the Canadian benefits industry
- A collaborative environment with a team roster that's talented, passionate and dedicated - count on them to inspire and challenge you
- A career path that's determined by your strengths, goals and interests, and opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package for you and your family
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Graphic & Web Designer
Jr. Designer - Production
Videographer / Video Editor