Senior Project Engineer
We are a small but highly skilled multidisciplinary engineering company with services encompassing: site studies, design, procurement, cost control, program management, implementation and commissioning predominately in the mining and utilities sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Civil and Infrastructure Project Engineer to assist in the study input and construction delivery of mining projects. This role reports to the Project Manager and will work closely with both external and internal stakeholders ensuring prompt project delivery.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and working collaboratively within a multidiscipline environment to drive progress to meet project deliverables.
- Delivery of civil and infrastructure discipline components from design to commissioning on remote mineral project sites for both greenfield or brownfield type projects.
- Technical input into feasibility studies for civil and infrastructure discipline components in basic or detailed engineering as well as cost estimation for either EPCM or LSTK projects.
- Setting up and management of project controls for the civil and infrastructure discipline.
- Preparing design and construction documentation including scope of works, design criteria, specifications, bid preparation / tenders, commercial and technical tender evaluations and contract documentation for the civil and infrastructure discipline.
- Assist in the preparation of specific construction compliance documentation including quality controls, safety and environmental paperwork and method statements as required.
- Liaise with the client on commercial or contractual obligations; update project status and implement measures to ensure specific project targets are met.
- Liaise with design engineers and sub / contractors to ensure projects are completed successfully within budget, time and quality parameters.
- Greater than 10 years experience in the delivery of civil and infrastructure aspects of multidisciplinary mineral projects
- Technically proficient and able to identify, analyse and solve problems;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Practical and creative with proven problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Able to work without supervision as part of a multidiscipline team;
- Strong contribution to new business development
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- > 10 years of Civil & Infrastructure Project Engineering experience
- Previous project coordination experience particularly on remote sites
- Experience on DMS type design and construction mineral projects
- Water and waste water treatment and infrastructure experience
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
STUDENT - DRINKING WATER ASSISTANT (12)
Test Automation Engineer/QA Analyst
Junior Electrical Distribution Drafter
Analyst, Research and Valuation