Business Development Associate
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to join our thriving sales team. This is an exciting opportunity in a corporate sales environment (B2B). The successful candidate will offer their knowledge, experience, confidence and build credibility with SME clients.
The Business Development Associate’s main responsibility is to identify, research, pursue, and close new business opportunities of specified size and value over the phone. Individuals will be required to hit monthly and quarterly new business targets.
Competitive base salary with 10% unlimited commission* ($45,000 - $50,000 annual on-target earnings)
Upon proven successful performance in the Business Development Associate role, there is a career progression to a Corporate Trader role, which will allow for even more earning potential.
If you are passionate, results oriented, innovative and ambitious, we want to hear from you.
We are one of the world's largest foreign exchange providers with locations across 3 Continents: North America, Europe and Australasia. Our company has over 17,000 customers worldwide and 23 international offices. We trade in all major international currencies in an excess of 5 billion dollars annually.
FIRMA Foreign Exchange was recently named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada (2013 and 2011) and Recommended Employer in the Australian Business Awards (2012). Check out our other awards here: http://firmafx.com/ca-en/company/awards-and-distinctions/
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls;
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads for the Trader team;
- Primarily responsible for sourcing and communicating the sale of foreign currency to clients;
- Provide excellent relationship management to ensure all foreign exchange needs are addressed;
- Ability to adjust your communication style to cater to different audiences using expertise, tact, diplomacy and listening skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education required
- New graduates are encouraged to apply and will be considered!
- Demonstrated perseverance
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with Senior level positions.
- Experience in sales is a definite asset (1-2 years)
- Proficient in MS Office - Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player.
OFF 5TH General Manager - NEW Location Skyview!