We are a team of local leaders with global voices and a passion for deep green engineering solutions. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with a staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their fields. Located in fifteen offices across North America, along with an international network of affiliates, our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Our organization is designed to specifically meet the challenge of accelerating critical change in sustainable building practices. Our integrated approach to building systems design allows us to enhance opportunities that nature provides, working in harmony with a building’s environment to reduce its reliance on outside energy sources. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people we interact with. You will enjoy great benefits including half-day Fridays, and award-winning open office design and location, and company-sponsored social events. With Canadian offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Toronto, and Calgary and high-profile projects around the world, we are a growing company and were ranked as one of Canada’s Top 50 Workplaces three times in the last five years.
The Administrative Assistant has excellent word processing skills and is exceptionally detail oriented. They are responsible for providing administrative support to the production teams as outlined in the duties and responsibilities section below. Administrative support should be provided consistent with company processes, values, and timelines to ensure that team and company goals are met. The Administrative Assistant is a team player willing to go above and beyond their job description to help others in the office.
Provide administrative project assistance and support to production teams, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents using standard templates
- Sort, organize and file team documents within our document management system
- Prepare, edit and proof read Construction Administration documents
- Compile and format multi discipline reports
- Format and edit contractual specification documents
- Sort, track and stamp all shop drawings
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Maintain all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Provide backup reception relief
- Assist other support teams with tasks as requested
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in an Administrative role
- Experience in an Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred
- High School Diploma required
- College Certificate/Diploma in Administration or related area preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including excellent Microsoft Office document formatting knowledge
- Ability to work in large complicated document templates
- Ability to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards using templates
- Word processing and editing experience, with an accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Highly proactive, organized, able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Mature attitude and professional demeanor
We are a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment, and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals. We are seeking individuals who are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility.
ADMIN ASSISTANTS and RECEPTIONISTS