Are you ready for a new challenge and a chance to work at a company focused on the forefront of new emerging GPS technologies. We are exploring and developing around autonomous vehicles, GPS based automation technologies, fleet based gamification apps and much more...
We are providing an opportunity for a developer to join our development team at the ground level and grow with us in this exciting field.
We have an innovative, passionate and friendly culture. We are looking for a talented developer who fits our culture and can be a star performer on our team. We are looking for someone who can take innovative ideas from the drawing board and build great web and mobile based applications.
If you feel you are a good fit for our team and culture please tell us why.
- Experience in Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Node.js work experience
Preferred candidates will have
- Experience with best practices in project management
- A solid portfolio of prior work that we can review to gauge skills and interests
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science/Web Design/Development
- UI & graphical design experience would be a huge asset
- Interest, engagement and enthusiasm in innovating for the Telematics industry
What's in it for you?
- Work with a lot of freedom and flexibility in a start-up environment.
- An opportunity to innovate using state-of-the-art telematics hardware alongside smart talent.
- An opportunity to solve problems that have a real-world impact
- Design, develop and deploy web and mobile applications within predefined time and cost.
- Collect requirement from and maintain visibility with stakeholders
- Be a technical resource to internal users, team members and clients
- Perform research and analysis on new technologies and application frameworks
Salary and Benefits Salary range target would be in the neighbourhood of $50-55k + future stock option considerations. Our company offers group and health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer