Junior Electrical Designer
Victoria , BC
We are a team of local leaders with global voices and a passion for deep green engineering solutions. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with a staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their fields. Located in fifteen offices across North America, along with an international network of affiliates, our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Our organization is designed to specifically meet the challenge of accelerating critical change in sustainable building practices. Our integrated approach to building systems design allows us to enhance opportunities that nature provides, working in harmony with a building’s environment to reduce its reliance on outside energy sources. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We’re committed to engaging you with learning and growth opportunities. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people we interact with. You’ll enjoy great benefits including half-day Fridays, and award-winning open office design and location and company-sponsored social events. With Canadian offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Toronto, and Calgary and high-profile projects around the world. We are a growing company and became a GPTW (Great Place to Work) Certified Company in 2016.
Must be a team player with the ability to receive and execute instructions from the Design Staff. Proficient operating knowledge of AutoCAD is required. Initiative and inclination to learn are preferred.
- AutoCAD Operator
- Provide production assistance to the Design Staff as follows:
- Set up AutoCAD drawing files including digitizing and cleaning up working drawings
- LV, Life Safety, control and lighting schematic design layout and design with supervision from senior staff
- Ensure Integral design checklist (drawing standards section) is being followed
- Ensure Integral’s AutoCAD Standards are being followed
- Maintain AutoCAD files
- Detailed check of work prior to returning finished product to Designer
- University degree, college/technology diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient operating knowledge of REVIT is an asset
- Able to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical drawings with supervision of senior staff.
- Min 2 years AutoCAD experience coupled with some design experience in LV, HV, Life Safety, control and lighting systems
- Some knowledge of electrical building services engineering codes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
Jr. Hardware (RTL) Designer
Junior Electrical Engineer
Junior Instrumentation & Controls Technologist
Senior Civil Engineer - Marine and Civil Infrastructure