Iron Workers (Reinforcing Rebar)
Baran Reinforcing Rebar
We are looking for experienced 5 full-time, permanent (40hr) Iron Workers (Reinforcing Rebar)
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity.
Are you self-motivated and able to work without supervision?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Erect, install and secure rebar in horizontal and vertical forms
- Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures
- Read and interpret detail sheets and drawings
- Signal crane operators to position units according to blueprints
- Dismantle metal, pre-cast concrete or laminated timber buildings and other structures
- Able to work a team and display professionalism at all times
Do you have?
- Completion of a 2-3 year apprenticeship program or
- 3+ years of experience- in similar work setting
No formal education is required
2 weeks vacation initially, provincial medical coverage