Marketing Associates- Full Time
North York, ON
About the Company:
At Efficiency Standards, we recognize the importance of teamwork, communication, consistency and productivity to coordinate proper systems for a successful and positive environment. Our clients are our top priority, we believe that actions speak louder than words which is why our promise is to always get the job done - quickly, efficiently and with integrity.
- Schedule and maintain appointments face to face by consulting with potential clients, no selling required
- Ability to adapt with our company products through ongoing training sessions
- Willingness to learn techniques and continuously develop communication skills
- Evaluate and address customers needs/ concerns in a professional manner
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly confident and comfortable to when speaking to others
- Eagerness to succeed with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive and able to complete task/goals with little to no supervision
- An open mind that is willing to learn from experienced managers
- Opportunities for growth within the company and development
- Extensive guidance and training from experienced managers
- Travel and incentive opportunities
- Positive & friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunities to make uncapped salary of up to $65,000-80,000 within your first year
- OSSD/GED required or higher
- Experience in Customer service and marketing an asset but not required.
- Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Training & Development:
We ensure that everyone in our office is kept up to date with the latest equipment and technology since the industry that we?re in is so fast-paced and rapidly growing. You will be required to attend daily/weekly product knowledge training sessions, as well as Entrepreneur and Leadership conference meetings.
Training is paid & provided.
Category Director, Mass Cosmetics & HBA