Lead Generation Agents
Lifestyle Sunrooms Inc.
We are Canada's largest independent manufacturer of custom sunrooms, windows, doors, metal roofing and awnings, direct to the homeowner. We custom manufacture and install everything we sell! The Lead Generation Agent is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Department in the pursuit of sales for Lifestyle's complete lines of business. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources and individual research. This is a full-time position with alternating shifts corresponding to the best times to reach customers. It also requires good computer skills and completed high school diploma.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create contact opportunities via telephone and email and pass to team
- Through outbound cold calling, book appointments with prospective customers
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Listen for needs with prospects and determine how to meet those needs
Education, Experience & Skills
1+ years of work experience preferably in telemarketing and sales.
- Proven success in customer prospecting is an asset
- Telemarketing and/or inside sales experience is an asset
- Strong listening skills
- Self-confidence and demonstrated ability to listen, reason and persuade
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing calls all day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)