Payroll/Kronos Project Lead - Contract
This is a unique contract opportunity for an individual with a strong aptitude towards leading a project and payroll performance testing. As a Payroll/Kronos Project Lead, you enjoy working independently and within a team to test and report on work practises to increase efficiency and add value. If you have sound experience in payroll functions and Kronos management solutions then this is a one-off opportunity to further develop your skills on a specific project.
Our Edmonton based client is a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, they believe in quality service and achieving exceptional customer satisfaction. They are a well recognised organisation and working for them would bring many different rewards, from increasing your skillset, experience and knowledge to financial benefits and a valuable reference on your resume.
Our client is committed to:
- Achieving success through a clear vision, core values and community
- Creating a productive atmosphere for staff to work collaboratively and excel within their field. This is a company who sees their workforce as a bridge to their customers
What the Payroll/Kronos Project Lead does:
- Manages and leads a project aimed at regression testing for a Kronos upgrade and installing the latest version within the Kronos Cloud
- Maintains and ensures the accuracy and confidentiality of testing results and payroll data analysis
- Reviews and reports on project performance, ie the successes and failures of the regression testing, delivery issues and outcomes
- Provides continual support and communication to team members
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 5+ years experience Canadian payroll experience in a senior supervisory or managerial role
- Post-secondary degree and certified Payroll Manager’s certification or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Kronos is required and Ultimate payroll systems is preferred
- A strong understanding of the full payroll cycle and processes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Problem analysis, problem solving, trouble shooting and process improvement skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive compensation and package
- A collaborative and supporting team, workplace and atmosphere
- An opportunity to enhance your skillset and experience to achieve career progression
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. We understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals.
Contract position, able to work remotely if you live outside Edmonton.
Quote Job Reference: 410