Testing Service Proctors
Ashton Testing Services administers a number of exams for a wide variety of organizations and institutions.
These positions are ideal for university or college students, who have exceptional communications and customer service skills, who thrive on organization, and pride themselves on being true professionals.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To ensure proper testing procedures are in place for all examinations
- Proctor paper-based exams
- Perform examination site opening and closing procedures
- Communicate with technical support to deal with any issues for online examinations
- To ensure a high degree of test security at all times
- To ensure that candidates are being assessed in a sound testing environment
- To ensure proper procedures are followed after the examination to return materials to external partners
- Perform additional tasks and duties as required
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET:
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Critical and logical thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independent worker
There are multiple part-time positions available. Applicants must be willing to work
20 – 30 hours per week.