Customer Service Representative
@ Home Customer Care Representative-Full Time and Part Time
Be part of our growing team!
Apply online now!
Please note: Part-time positions need to complete full-time training. Training schedules may vary.
The @Home Customer Service Representative works under the direct, virtual supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for assisting our valued clients. The @Home CSR will learn and execute the complete call handling process, meet expected Client service levels, support business performance goals of the program by providing a White Glove customer service experience. All job functions, trainings, and meetings will be conducted virtually via the CSR’s @home resources and tools.
If this describes you …
- Customer-service oriented
- Outgoing & Kind
- Passionate & Motivated
Then, APPLY TODAY!
Being a TeleTech Customer Service Associate can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. TeleTech is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer's needs first.
In this position, you'll be assisting our customers of Fortune 500 brands. You'll be assigned to an account and have full training on the product or service which you'll be assisting customers with. As a Customer Service Associate, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you've been able to help them get the most out of their products or services.
Become a Member of the TeleTech Team
We have a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 17 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. Its people just like YOU that make TeleTech a great place to work.
What we offer:
And here's the important stuff… TeleTech provides our associates with:
- Competitive salary
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TeleTech is ready for YOU!
- Understand use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient professional manner.
- Act as a liaison between customers and dealerships, providing excellent service to both by following up and being organized and knowledgeable.
- Recommends changes to departmental policies and procedures to improve support services provided to the customer, keeping the Team Leader informed of any issues as they arise.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Provides recommendations to Team Leader regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of problem solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
Work from Home Environment
- Must be able to provide a quiet, designated space for a home office with a door, free from any distractions and outside noises.
- Must provide high-speed internet connection (minimum internet speeds of 2.0 Mbps upload and 10.0 Mbps download).
- Must have an existing Personal Home Computer – desktop or laptop approved (no Linux, tablets, Chromebooks, or Apple devices allowed) with the following:
- Windows Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Internet Explorer version 8, 9, 10 or 11 settings
- Wired network connection (WI-FI not supported)
High school diploma required
1-2 years experience in a call center preferred
- Solid computer skills, internet savvy, and Sales experience preferable to existing customers
- Ability to type and speak at the same time
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism with customers and all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with and appreciation for electronic devices and computers, along with willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to learn new techniques and skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm
Occassional Saturdays, 11:00am to 7:15pm
TeleTech requires all employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment
Quote Job Reference: 01RE4
Customer Service Technical Support Rep
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - $5,000 Bonus
Inbound Customer Service Representative
E-Commerce Customer Service Agent