Systems Admin (Infrastructure)
Kaizen Technologies Inc
Quebec City, QC
12 Months Contract Position
Create, maintain, document, and support high-quality infrastructure environment. This could include servers, storage, telecom, networking, and Data Center systems. Focuses on speed and accuracy of delivery, accurate and proactive monitoring of system environment, and advanced and “always ready” disaster recovery posture.
Critical Experiences/Education Required:
- 7+ years of IT experience, including 3+ years in infrastructure required.
- Experience with Cisco preferred
- Windows DHCP, DNS, and WINS required
- Intermediate to Advanced Windows server knowledge required
- Prior experience working with external suppliers
- Education - US/CA: Bachelor’s Degree / MX: Licenciatura
- Language: English and Spanish/French/German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to read and interpret documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English and local language (Spanish for Mexico, French for Canada)
- Ability to create and maintain system topology and inventory documents