We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Ottawa studio. This is an excellent opportunity for a mature business professional looking for light duty book keeping, scheduling, filing, and administrative work in a flexible environment. This position provides the unique opportunity to learn about the television and film production industry.
- Type: Part-time . 30hrs/wk. Potential for full-time
- Salary: TBD; Medical/dental benefits and RRSP plan
- Positions available: 1
- Start Date: Immediately
- Job Reference Number: AC-0716
- Onboard and orientate new employees.
- Act as the liaison between the accounting department and the company’s employees in respect of requests for information related to pay, benefits, sick days, vacation days, and contract terms.
- Actively maintain and update employee files.
- Track, coordinate, and file new and exiting employee contracts and paperwork.
- Track, coordinate, and file vacation, leave, and sick day paperwork and approvals.
- Schedule employee feedback sessions.
- Coordinate internal communications.
- Assist the operations and accounting departments when needed.
- Assist with accounting related tasks within the department including misc. data entry, filing, and any other tasks within the skillset and capability of the individual.
- An exceptional degree of professionalism and maturity.
- Absolute discretion and the ability to keep confidential all employee related information.
- Minimum education: Post-Secondary certificate
- 3 years general office / bookkeeping
- Knowledge of QuickBooks would be an asset
- Certificate in a payroll related course would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and self-driven
Job Type: Part-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: AC-0716
BA7 â€“ Administrative Assistant â€“ Programming
Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
Administrative Assistant/ Proposal Coordinator