Training Coordinator / Account Manager (Canada, Latin America)
- Established 2005 in Europe, we are a global managed training provider.
- At present headquartered in New York, London and Warsaw.
- Currently expanding in other countries through Franchising (http://training-franchise.com).
- Our offer of training and consultancy ranges from strategic management, process management, statistics, biotechnology to programming.
- Our cost effective business model, allows profit from small training group sizes (usually one person) thereby providing highest possible quality.
Training Coordinator Responsibility
- Negotiating agreements with customers and overseeing their progress
- Preparing comprehensive quotations for NobleProg offering (training and consultancy)
- Sourcing new leads
- Promoting the NobleProg brand in relevant seminars and networking events
- Passing on customers expectations and needs to course development team
- Contribute to the design and development of a Managed Training offering
- Creation of a marketing plan to increase sales and help drive brand awareness
- Development of marketing materials
- Business development of existing client base, upselling training, consultancy & Managed Training offering
- Identify and manage new business opportunities
- Taking care of the end to end process of delivery of consultancy and training in terms of customer expectations
- Meeting Customers Face to Face
- Ability to self-organize processes
- Obligatory proficiency in English, nice to have: French
- Technical knowledge of the IT will be a beneficial but not required
- Strong leadership skills and successful negotiator
Work Environment and Remuneration
- Negotiable remuneration (usually base salary + commission)
- Ideally based in Canada, possibility to work from home
- Ability to participate in any offered courses
- We look for a long term engagement
- Work with ambitous, multinational team
- Access to the newest technologies
- Access to training courses, self-study materials, examinations and support
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: