Here, at LinkNow Media, we develop dynamic websites and digital marketing solutions for over 8500 clients throughout the United States and Canada.
On September 15th 2016, Canadian Business and PROFIT announced in the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the conclusive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, that LinkNow Media is the #1 fastest growing Marketing and Media company, the 5th fastest growing company in Montreal, and the 27th fastest growing company in Canada overall. Published in the October issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their five-year revenue growth.
We are looking for a talented and motivated in-house Junior Website Integrator/Designer to join our design team.
This is a full-time position - Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
Freelancers or contract workers need not apply as we are only looking for permanent, full time, on site Web Integrators.
We are not looking for programmers/developers
Must be a permanent resident or have a Canadian citizenship
Responsibilities for Website Integrator/Designer
- Edit clients’ website - CSS, HTML
- Integrate content, photographs, logos, scripts, etc.
- Provide customer support over the phone on all your assigned accounts
Requirements for Website Integrator/Designer
- Basic PHP understanding and knowledge
- Grasp of SEO concepts in site structure
- Good eye for design and color
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Perfect command of the English language
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Punctual and committed to work schedule
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and appropriately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a definite asset
- Free coffee, cereal, fruit
- Health Insurance benefits (health, dental, vision) at 6 months
- Large cafeteria with different activities including a ping-pong table, SmartTV with Netflix and a variety of video games and a foosball table
- Friendly and motivated environment
- Weekly cash bonuses + commissions
- Casual dress code
- Many opportunities for growth within the company
- Company events – talent shows, dinners, fundraisers
Schedule: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: 30,000 + cash bonuses and commissions
Insurance: Attractive insurance plan at 6 months
Work Location: 4700 Rue de la Savane, #210, Montreal, QC, H4P 1T7
Note – Only those considered will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
UI&UX Designer/Concepteur UI&UX
Part Time Office Administrator/Graphic Designer