Digital Marketing Developer
Here, at LinkNow Media, we develop dynamic websites and digital marketing solutions for over 8500 clients throughout the United States and Canada.
On September 15th 2016, Canadian Business and PROFIT announced in the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the conclusive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, that LinkNow Media is the #1 fastest growing Marketing and Media company, the 5th fastest growing company in Montreal, and the 27th fastest growing company in Canada overall. Published in the October issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their five-year revenue growth.
We are looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Developer to join our dynamic team. The Digital Marketing Developers’ role is to assist in the design, creation, and delivery of marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of LinkNow Media products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web development, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
This is a full-time position - Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Assist in the development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media and mobile
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing advertising and promotional web, video and mobile web applications.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
- 2+ years of experience in web development and production
- Strong HTML and CSS.
- Strong Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Working knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
- Working knowledge of JSON/REST/XML/SOAP Web Services.
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications.
- Experience with IDE development tools, version control systems (Git, SVN) and debugging tools
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and appropriately
- Free coffee, cereal, fruit
- Health Insurance benefits (health, dental, vision) at 6 months
- Large cafeteria with different activities including a ping-pong table, SmartTV with Netflix and a variety of video games and a foosball table
- Friendly and motivated environment
- Casual dress code
- Many opportunities for growth within the company
- Company events – talent shows, dinners, fundraisers
Schedule: Full Time – Permanent
Insurance: Attractive insurance plan at 6 months
Work Location: 4700 Rue de la Savane, #210, Montreal, QC, H4P 1T7
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Marketing Analytics Front-End Developer
Digital Project Coordinator
Product Marketing Manager, Artists / Responsable du marketing produit pour les artistes
Sr. Full-Stack Developer