Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Lead Administrator
Dentistry at Fairlawn
Compensation will be based on experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a treatment plan coordinator or lead dental administrator
- Knowledge of implants from placing to restoring
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Dental assisting experience
- HARP certified
- Accounts receivable experience
- Working knowledge of Paradigm
All candidates with applicable experience and qualifying resume with have a phone interview, in person interview and a short working interview.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: