Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Agent
The CSR assists members by providing high quality customer service using knowledge of products, systems and procedures, to meet or exceed the member’s expectations. The CSR handles a wide variety of calls and identifies service problems and initiates appropriate action to resolve any concerns.
RATE: $13.00 PER HOUR (French/English)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Saturdays 7:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Sundays 11:00 AM – 4:15 PM
- Provides information regarding client program plans including information relating to account status, service issues (ex late/missed delivery), billing inquiries, temporary and permanent cancellations, payments and general information.
- Navigates computerized system to enter new sales order from crews, kiosks (malls/shows), web or third party telemarketing suppliers.
- Ensures all incoming email and faxes (via electronic format) received are acted upon.
- Navigates computerized system to update database as needed.
- Reply to emails and faxes received by Customers and Contractors when necessary to achieve issue resolution.
- Ensure all transactional data are successfully entered in the system/database.
- If requested by the Customer or Contractors, a follow-up call is conducted in order to achieve issue resolution in accordance with standards.
- Evaluates need for call escalation and forwards unresolved complaints to Team Leader for resolution or more detailed information.
- Education / Knowledge: High School education
- Experience / Skill: Minimum 1 year of direct customer service experience in a similar role. Excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment.