UX/UI Mobile Application Designer Wanted-Onsite
You will be helping to create UX design mobile applications that will scale up to millions of users. As a start-up we are focus on building one app at a time. College or University education is not a requirement though we do ask that you prove skill level and experience. You will be working with our team from our office located in Concord.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Utilize knowledge and experience in design and development to help create mobile apps with our development team
- Explore ideas and solutions using whiteboards, sketches and wireframes to come up with the best possible solution
- Prototyping concepts efficiently to effectively communicate your ideas, validate flows, show interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Designing polished page layouts in Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Designing logos, graphics, diagrams and other interesting visuals
- Collaborate with team to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and produce digital experiences that support the game/feature strategy and meet the need of the user and business
- Create digital designs following a schedule
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates previous work samples
- Android & iOS design experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes and creative mock-ups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently using professional judgment
- Maintain a positive attitude and be open to learning new skills while maintaining high work standards and high energy
- Strong understanding of Content Management Systems, websites and web products
- You have strong proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or other comparable software
- Proficiency of UX design discipline – user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes etc.
- Understanding of sound UI and UX principles and applying those principles to your work.
We are looking to hire for this position immediately. Please reply with your proven experience and salary expectations. You will be a valued member of an innovative team with a passionate vision for success. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Sharepoint Designer - 228269