National Research Corporation
REPORTS TO: Director, Client Operations
As part of the Service team, the Project Manager works to embody the value, "We Hold Ourselves Accountable to Deliver the Highest Quality." This individual works with all aspects of survey production and data collection throughout the implementation process for both new client facilities and new service lines for existing healthcare clients. The Project Manager works with internal and external clients to ensure successful and timely set-up after the point of new sale and/or existing client up sell. This includes regularly scheduled client-facing implementation calls, discussions surrounding the delivery of data, survey set-up and methodologies. The Project Manager is responsible for providing an Exceptional Customer Experience while delivering a quality product and managing multiple projects and timelines. This role is highly interactive with multiple internal teams, primarily collaborating with Business Development and other Service roles. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, client-centered, detail oriented and eager to learn all aspects of the implementation process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service with clients (via phone and email) through the implementation process and partner with internal team members and clients regarding the guidelines, background and recommended approach to our product(s)
- Ensure that all assigned clients are meeting and exceeding established metrics for contract, deadline, quality standards and budgetary requirements
- Responsible for client feedback and support of survey and cover letter set-up, data file review and any necessary client feedback regarding test data files
- Map client source data fields to our database accurately and timely, completing QA testing on all DTS set-ups.
- Maintain and document project status and communicate with clients regarding status, miscellaneous data and logistical issues as well as internal clients while submitting Catalyst requests internally following the launch of all survey set-ups
- Handle all service recovery issues with the utmost honesty while doing the right thing
- Exhibit a positive can-do approach in the midst of a changing healthcare environment
- Maintain highest quality standards through strong attention to detail
- Be a team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers while also striving to uphold the organizational mission
Education: College degree is required
Experience: Experience in roles that have required multi-tasking and a high-level of quality and customer service is preferred. Experience working in project management with complex business systems applications is required.
Communication/Organizational Skills: Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, dedication, a proactive mindset and the ability to work independently. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to multi-task, take initiative and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities and client demands. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, high accuracy and follow-through are essential.
- Experience in Qualisys applications, such as Configuration Manager, QLoader, Sampling Tool and Dashboard is desired.
- SQLSequelAnalyzer is desired.
- MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Customer Relationship Management software experience also desired.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: