GO TO WORK IN STYLE - Join Our Team!
Our passion is to connect beauty, well-being and the environment. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
We are recruiting seasonal beauty advisors to join us during the busy season. This position has the potential to become permanent. We are hiring for the following locations Metrotown Mall, Park Royal and Mayfair Mall.
Why you will love working with us
- Every day is dynamic, different and exciting
- Passionate, creative and energetic teams in every location
- “Industry Insider” involvement in editorial, high fashion events
- Work alongside and learn from thought leaders and prominent masters in the beauty industry
- Career focused continuing education – Get paid to Learn!
- Performance based, competitive compensation structure
- Competitive benefit programs
- Endless professional growth opportunities
- Discounts on your favourite beauty line!
As a Beauty Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of guest services at all times while maintaining a calm, professional and caring presence. This position requires you to understand the guest’s needs in order to recommend the right product, service and service frequency for each individual. This role requires knowledge of our product line along with a passion for guest services.
- Assess customer needs and make appropriate product recommendations for skin and hair care as well as cosmetic offerings
- Uphold high standards of service
- Treat retail guests to a moment of wellness with relaxing Aveda makeovers, hair and skin rituals
- Working with your team and managers, plan and execute strategies to achieve desired sales goals
- Encourage sales in a manner which ensures quality and effective customer service
- Prepare sales reports and summaries
- Use your knowledge of individual customer to promote and recommend product and services in relations to their individual needs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of rapid change and shifting priorities
- Participate in educational offerings with Aveda
- Maintain inventory of products in the front shop
- Ability to follow merchandising schematics and enhance with a flair for detail and impact
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering exceptional customer service in a retail or service environment
- Retail experience in the hair or cosmetic industry an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Full time Hairstylist
Retail Advisor- GTA Civello Salon and Spa
Specialist, Designated Beauty Advisor